The b & b Panormus is located in Via Roma, 72 (400 meters from the Central Station), Fifth Floor (there’s a lift; when you exit from the elevator please ring to the door on the right).
We are in the heart of the historic center of Palermo, from the b & b Panormus you can easily reach on foot the most important monuments of Palermo, the Botanical Garden and the traditional markets.
How to get here:
- To get here Walking from the Central Station (Piazza Giulio Cesare): you have to walk 400 meters until arriving at number 72 of Via Roma (on the left).
- To get here by Pullman from Palermo Airport (Falcone Borsellino / Punta Raisi): you can take the train or the bus Prestia & Comandè and get off in Piazza Giulio Cesare (Central Station), the stop is 400 meters away.
- To get here by car from Palermo Airport (Falcone Borsellino / Punta Raisi): Take the highway A 19 to Palermo, go 35 km until the exit Via E. Basile, then follow the signs to the station Central (Piazza Giulio Cesare), then go to Via Roma.
- To get here from the Port by car: turn left on Via Francesco Crispi, turn right at the junction with Via Lincoln until arriving to the Central Station in Piazza Giulio Cesare, then ti go in Via Roma, turn right.
- To get here by bus Amat from port: take bus 139, get off at the train station, walk along Via Roma for 400 meters until arriving at number 72 (on the left).